Things to know :
1. The common spaces at Vettaths is shared by a variety of people for a number of purposes.
2. Even though it is a shared environment with other people, you have the option of interacting with them or not;
it is entirely up to you; no one will compel you :)
3. We have internet access, and a password is provided in each room.
4. We spend a lot of time to ensure the cleanliness is maintained, and we appreciate all the help we can get!
5. In the rooms, you will also find helpful directions for your stay with us.
6. If the power goes off, we have an inverter, so no worries.
7. We also have a backup generator, so really, don't worry.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up!
9. We have bathrooms attached to all the rooms, with water heaters.
10. In the mornings, we have personnel coming in for general maintenance.
Basic cleaning of the room can be done at 8:00 a.m. when she arrives.
You may inform her if you're awake and feel like you need it cleaned.
11. For stays longer than three days, you'll have your rooms cleaned mandatorily.
12. Smoking is only allowed on the deck space and sit-outs.
13. No, you cannot smoke in the bathrooms.
14. No loud music after 9 pm.
15. Make sure windows and doors are kept closed if music is loud during the day.
16.Please be considerate of the fact that the residence is being used by others.
17. We do not encourage visitors as it a semi-private space. If you do have friends/ family who would like to spend time with you then you can inform us in advance. Extra day-charges will apply for longer visits. Also for other meetings etc. the deck space can be used.
18. We have covered car parking for 2 cars.
18. For events STRICTLY no using snow spray/ confetti etc.
19. The floors are made of natural stone, please be careful when using lime, or anything acidic, other chemicals, stains are permanent.
20. We would like our co-workers to know that our in-house guests are welcome to remain with us in the common areas and that there mostly won't be any pin-drop stillness. They use the space as well, and we typically have a good understanding.
21. At the same time, Vettaths is also designed to have many different spaces, and levels, so finding a quieter, or more peaceful space to work at shouldn't be an issue :).
COMMUNAL LIVING - REFUNDS AND POLICIES
1. Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours of the day of arrival will result in a cancellation fee.
The amount of the fee will be equal to 50% of the booking charge.
2. Any cancellation or reschedule made 24 hours prior to the day of arrival will result in a cancellation fee.
The amount of the fee will be equal to 20% of the booking charge.
3. Any cancellation or reschedule made 72 hours prior to the day of arrival will result in a cancellation fee.
The amount of the fee will be equal to 10% of the booking charge.
4. Any cancellation or reschedule made 7 days prior will be given a full refund.